My customized services include:
• School matching: Identifying schools that make sense based on student interests and needs, without paying attention to "hype."
• Applicant branding: Homing in on each student's strengths and unique qualities, and determining how best to convey these qualities to schools.
• Essay consultation and editing: Brainstorming and developing unique personal statements and supplementary essays that will convey who you are and what you have to offer the schools of your choice.
• Procrastination Rx: Application timeline management and keeping you on track and on time from start to finish with a comprehensive schedule plan and organizational tools and techniques.
• Interview coaching: Making certain you know how to make the most of invaluable "face time" with admissions officers and alumni.
• Standardized testing strategies: Determining which tests and when and how often to take them.
These services are available on a package or customized hourly basis for freshmen, sophomores, juniors, or seniors.